General

1. Area Plans update

I have noticed that under Area Plans, North America Southeast Area is missing their plan. I live in this area and know that we have had a plan a couple of years ago and just wanted an update.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. soporte escrituras usuarios app windows 8.1 (solo libros canonicos)

existen usuarios que no pueden migrar a windows 10, pedimos soporte para descargar catalogo solo de libros canonicos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood, Part A and Part B

In Handbook 2:Administering the Church, 7.6.2 "Helping Prospective Elders Prepare to Receive the Melchizedek Priesthood" it states the following:
    Resources to help prospective elders prepare to receive the Melchizedek Priesthood may include the following:

Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood, Part A, lessons 1–4 and 9
    Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood, Part B, lessons 1–6.

These resources, however, are not available in the Gospel Library app (at least, not that I can find). They ought to be.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Download notebooks and and print all my notes together not individually.

I don't see any options on the church site to download all the notes. I'd like to have all my notebooks to be exported or printed at once so I can share them with others. If there is a place to download all the notebook contents, please provide a link. Thank you,

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Study Plans

Add Study Plans to the Windows-based Gospel Library. Sync it between devices. Make it an integral part of Gospel Library on any OS. I formatted my phone and had to reinstall the Gospel Library, by doing so, I lost my study plans and had to start over again.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

While we plan to implement Study Plans in the future, syncing to LDS.org and between platforms is not in our hands. The Church’s internal developers will need to work out syncing for Study Plans, at which time, we’ll sync when they do.

6. Allow jump to page

Jump to page number in scriptures or other static content. It would be nice to be able to jump to a page number in the gospel library. If this is a feature it’s hard to find how to do it. There are times when someone if referring to a page number (specifically in the Leader handbooks) and being able to jump to that page would be helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Search Shorthand

On Android and iOS you can search "n37" and it pulls up "1 Nephi 3:7", "2 Nephi 3:7", "3 Nephi 3:7".

It's really nice how fast it is to search things that way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Organize multiple notes in the same verse by the order it first appears in the verse. As it appears now they are in random order.

Organize multiple notes in the same verse by the order it first appears in the verse. As it appears now the notes are in random order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide the ability to edit tag and notebook titles

There does not appear to be a way to edit Tag or Notebook titles once they are created. If you misspell a word in a title it appears your only choice to correct it is to delete the tag or notebook and start over losing all links already attached under that tag or notebook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to link an existing note to other scriptures or reference works

I think the ability to link an existing note to multiple scriptures would be helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add "view" icon for user-created links

One thing that would be incredibly helpful would be if the user-created links could include a way to tap and view the linked text the same way the footnotes do (ie. the little eye symbol to the right of the footnote reference link), rather than having to jump to the actual location of the link. That would allow for viewing of linked scriptures and other content (as can be done from iOS and Android versions) from the current location, which would be a big benefit for study.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make tags visible with the scriptures saved in the Notebook view so we can find what we need

I would like to see the tags on each item in the Notebooks I have placed them in because when I look for a particular scripture I don't want to have to go into the Birdseye view for each scripture until I find the one I'm looking for. Any help in this area would be great!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have my highlights print when printing the document.

The print feature is a great add, however, when printing the highlights do not print. It would be great to have them. I use this for talks and need the highlights.
    Currently I "print" to PDF and use Adobe to go through and highlight what I need.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow "Book Chapter:Verse" typed in the search bar to navigate to the reference

It would be more efficient in some circumstances to type a reference in familiar "book chapter: verse" notation than to mouse click to the reference.

For example typing "Mosiah 7:14" in the search bar could either navigate directly to the reference or list this as a high order hit.

Perhaps an implementation could require the user to use a special character or string preceding the reference such as "goto Mosiah &:14"

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Full Notebook View

I see that the idea titled notebooks is listed as completed but I would like to suggest an improvement. When viewing the contents of a notebook, I would really like to see them on the whole screen and not just as a small column down the left side of the screen. This will aid those , like me who would really like to search their own annotations.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. [V4] Read Along (Auto Scroll)

Return the feature that scrolls content text as audio is played.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Some features have not yet made it back into version 4.0.0.0. They are still being reintroduced. This will take some time, but, with the exception of the Inspirational Messages feature, all features available in version 2 are planned to return. Our focus with the first release of version 4 was to ensure that the most important features were available at launch.

18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

While this is technically already possible (you simply select the section once you’ve initiated search to see all of the results in that section), we have some ideas on how to improve search functionality in this direction and in others.

19. Option for Larger Size of Panes and Other App Elements

For the references pane, for example, please allow for the on-screen font size to be made larger either by pinch zoom or switch in behavior settings. Maybe 24 point or a little larger by switch or pinch zoom to make of 30 point

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Recent feature

Would love the recent feature in the notebooks like on iphone. Great to find what I just highlighted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories