Skip to content

General

120 results found

1. Home page tile size change

The homepage tiles are small on my screen. It would be nice if the tiles would fill the page or could be resized.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Begin Playing Audio immediately after clicking 'Play Audio'

Audio playback now requires an extra step.

Previously the app could play audio by clicking the three dots in the upper right hand corner and choosing 'Play Audio'. Now you have to click the ▶️ triangle play button below additionally after doing that.

'Play Audio' no longer initiates audio playback.

'Play Audio' instead now displays audio controls.

This extra step seems unnecessary and potentially dangerous if you're in a vehicle. If this behavior was changed for some other reason perhaps defaulting to the original behavior(immediate audio playback) could be a preference to be toggled in the audio settings.

Thank You!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create a "Study Sets" feature in the Gospel Library applications

There is a feature on the Gospel Library website where you can save annotations to different study sets. This feature should be included in all applications. Since bulk deleting of annotations is not encouraged, the study sets feature would be helpful to organize different "periods of study" throughout your life. How I study the scriptures in seminary is very different than how I study the scriptures as a parent. This Study set feature is a seamless way to compartmentalize studies for different purposes.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add phone app linking ability to Windows app.

One of the few things I like about the phone apps I wish was available in the Windows app is the ability to click on multiple verses and paragraphs that are separated by others when linking items. In the Windows app when we click on a link it takes you to those linked items (which is great), but the user cannot create a single link with all verses included. Yes, we can create a separate verse links, but if there is separation between verse or paragraphs, such as, 32, 35, 41 for instance, then a separate link for each must…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Control + Enter to save a note and return to the previous screen.

Many applications allow you to hit Control + Enter to save the work you have done and return you to the previous screen. Apps like outlook and gmail allow you to send the email directly, Azure Devops allows you to save a user story or bug and return to the backlog.

This app should allow the user to hit control + enter to save the note they were working on and return to the scriptures where they had come from to be in line with other apps that implement this feature and also for user comfor. ( I cant tell…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Create an option to have links open in a new tab instead of switching the current tab

When in a Notebook with several Journal Entries and you click a link it gives you a message that says: "Did you mean to switch apps? "Gospel Library" is trying to open "Gospel Library". If you say yes, it then opens the content in the current tab instead of giving the option for a new tab. Then when you hit the back button from linked content it takes you back to the list of notebooks, instead of the notebook you were looking at.

Also a request to have all content open in a new tab has a comment that says…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Print color highlights, underlines, notes, links, etc.

Print color highlights, underlines, notes, links, etc. in Come Follow Me lessons, conference talks, scriptures, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Expand the search dictionary to add and include -eth, -est, -ast, and similar suffixes

Expand the search dictionary to add and include -eth, -est, -ast, and similar suffixes to the end of the words. For example, if I search 'know' results for 'know' or 'knows' come up, but 'knoweth' and 'knowest' do not usually appear in the search results. Scripture words like makest, maketh, readeth, looketh, hast, wilt (for will), eateth, hath, doeth, doth, etc. do not usually show up when searching their modern-English counterparts.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have a search feature that would allow me to search words within a certain range

Have a search feature that would allow me to search words within a certain range (e.g. 'house' and 'prophet' within 100 words, 20 words, 10 words, 5 words, 3 words, or custom range; this would span multiple verses or paragraphs)

The words could be in any order e.g. 'prophet' could come within my selected 20 words of 'house'

To prevent making this too strenuous on computer or phone resources, limit the advanced search to 5 words or less.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Rename tabs

User "spencerto" (over at the Church tech forum) suggested I add a suggestion here for this feature.
    Hm. It looks like a dev wrote five years ago: "We will not be adding tab renaming to the app. Why will be abundantly clear once you have used the new version of the app."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fixed verse width

Could the text displayed have a fixed width like it is done on the web? I despise text that goes all the way across the screen. It makes it harder to read. To make it easier to read, text should have about 66 character per line.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Videos don't stop when switching to a different tab

Currently in the Windows version of the Gospel library, when I'm playing a conference video (in its popout pane. It would be nice to have the option to pop it out or not), when I switch to a different tab the video stops and the video resets to the beginning. It would be nice if videos would keep playing from other tabs (maybe show which tabs have video playing), or if there was an audio-only for videos (conference talks) like there is on other platforms that would play even when tabs are switched, that would be nice. This especially when…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Notes show above pictures

When a note is created on a paragraph above an image (at least in General Conference talks) the note will show below the image following that paragraph. It would be nice to have those images show right beneath the highlighted paragraph (as it is with other notes) instead of below the image associated with that paragraph.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Include an option to condense spacing between lines of text

I feel like this used to be a feature, but maybe I am thinking about something else. I like my lines of text close together, but I can't find anywhere in the app to reduce the spacing between lines.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change Find on Page feature to search text of content only (not notes), or add a toggle

The current Find on Page feature searches the text of the content as well as the test of Notes and Marked Notes on that page. If I am only looking for occurrences of a word in the content, it would be helpful to be able to search only the content.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Errores ortográficos

En el caítulo 10 de 1 Corintios, en el encabezado existe un error ortográfico, la palabra dice: "guio" pero debería decir: guió. Le falta una tilde. Por favor corregir. Gracias.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. reduce image size

The images at the top of each chapter of Come Follow Me are huge in initial view taking up whole screen so cant see chapter/page info (yeah, I know you can see that on the nav bar). But, if you click the image it gets smaller. Seems like it should be a smaller image first so we can see the page chapter titles/info then if you want to see the image bigger, click on it and it gets bigger. Feels kind of backward and clunky the way it is now.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Consistent context menu hints when cursor hovers over buttons or menus

With all the buttons, links, and menu options in Gospel Library, we need more consistent labels for identifying screen elements. When hovering over buttons or menu items (for example, with a mouse), the context menu identifies the purpose or label for the feature.

Hints should also appear for dimmed (inactive) buttons or features that are displayed. This also helps users identify the purpose of the feature that is inactive.

Unfortunately, in many cases, no context hint appears for the button, link, or menu item. Please add labels to ALL screen elements (especially buttons, menus, or links that activate features). The…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Condense Scripture Hyperlink

Condense scripture hyperlinks into one text block so that I only see the referenced scriptures. Currently, I have to scroll through the entire chapter block to see the highlighted verses. (i.e. Exodus 12:3; 5-7; 13-14, 46 would only show those verses). This feature is available on the iPad version of gospel library, it's amazing.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide a way to play all the music instead of just individually

For conference music, provide way to play all the music instead of having to play each song individually

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?