We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not possible. We don’t control the content and the major rewrite necessary to get the new content source working in the app has already happened and requires Windows 10 Mobile. You will need to access the new magazines via LDS.org (PDF, or via the pages themselves) or via a device with a supported operating system: iOS 9 or higher, Android 4.4 or higher, Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update or more recent, Windows 10 Anniversary Update or more recent, or an XBOX One, XBOX One S, or XBOX One X with its most recent update.

2. Make a way to mark magazines or articles that have been read

Whether by shading, a dot etc., having a way to indicate articles one has read (for instance conference talks) - or a full magazine, if one has read all the articles - so that one can continue reading here and there without finding that they are repeating a previously read conference talk, or missing one they haven't read yet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. add more options for visual cues in marking content

Currently, there are really only two visual cues for marking content -- highlights, and adding a note. In my physical scriptures, I like to add little bracket markings in the margins to indicate where blocks of related verses start and stop. Sometimes, I do this in a black ink pen, while other times, in a colored highlighter (so you can make blocks within blocks to identify quotes/ references to OT verses, etc). Having a similar feature where you can both modify position, type of bracket (either opening, closing, or opening and closing), and color would be nice.

Currently, the closest…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At present, this feature is not possible for us to implement because the annotations web service (to which we must sync so that your annotations are available on iOS, Android, and LDS.org) doesn’t support it.

If this changes, we’ll revisit this idea. Updates to variations on new styles of markings will be made here:

https://ldswin.uservoice.com/forums/236193-general/suggestions/13487724-highlighting-box-option-add-an-option-to-put-a-bo

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All supported versions of the app (version 4.x, which requires Windows 10) have current content. Unsupported versions of the app (version 2 and lower) do not have the means of processing the newer content format the Church distributes its content in. As the Church has decided that it no longer wishes to support that legacy format, the current content available to the unsupported app versions is all that will be available going forward.

5. Ability to switch user accounts quickly

I share a computer with my wife and would like the ability to switch between our user accounts with a single tap.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. update sunday school curriculum

I just signed in on my PC to review the Sunday school lesson and it only has the Doctrine and Covenants material there...and in 2018 we are in the Old Testament!

My computer has been updated...I have synced...and still no update.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

(Declined – not a feature request)

All supported versions of the app (version 4.x, which requires Windows 10) have current content, including the Old Testament manuals. Unsupported versions of the app (version 2 and lower) do not have the means of processing the newer content format the Church distributes its content in and have stopped receiving content updates from the Church’s content team. If you are running Windows 10 (on an up-to-date machine), Gospel Library for Windows version 4 is the default. However, if you updated from Windows 8.1, you may still have the legacy version of the app installed, especially if you have disabled automatic app updates. You can open the Microsoft Store app on your device to manually check for updates to update to a supported version of the app.

The current versions of the app as of this response are (Release) 4.1.20.0 and (Beta) 4.1.22.0.

7. i am using the gospel library app for windows 8 tablets but in willnot update past july 2017 . is it not supported any more.

i am using the gospel library app for windows 8 tablets but in willnot update past july 2017 . is it not supported any more.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All supported versions of the app (version 4.x, which requires Windows 10) have current content, including the Old Testament manuals. Unsupported versions of the app (version 2 and lower) do not have the means of processing the newer content format the Church distributes its content in and have stopped receiving content updates from the Church’s content team. If you are running Windows 10 (on an up-to-date machine), Gospel Library for Windows version 4 is the default. However, if you updated from Windows 8.1, you may still have the legacy version of the app installed, especially if you have disabled automatic app updates. You can open the Microsoft Store app on your device to manually check for updates to update to a supported version of the app.

The current versions of the app as of this response are (Release) 4.1.24.0 and (Beta) 4.1.27.0.

8. Just wondering what the update is on downloading/keeping ALL the films/videos for off-line use.

Just wondering what the update is on downloading/keeping ALL the films/videos for off-line use for the windows version.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All supported versions of the app (version 4.x, which requires Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, or an up-to-date Xbox One, One S, or One X) have current content. Unsupported versions of the app (version 2 and lower) do not have the means of processing the newer content format the Church distributes its content in and have stopped receiving content updates from the Church’s content team.

The current versions of the app as of this response are (Release) 4.1.38.0 and (Beta) 4.1.36.0.

10. atualização de recursos

Poderia ter uma atualização dos recursos do gospel library como os do usuários do Android e ios. Por exemplo, as A liahonas são todas antigas no app e nem tem as da conferencia geral, poderia ter uma atualização para os usuários do WP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

(Recusado – não é um pedido de recurso)

Todas as versões suportadas do aplicativo (versão 4.x, que requer o Windows 10, o Windows 10 Mobile ou um Xbox One, One S ou One X atualizado) têm conteúdo atual. Versões não suportadas do aplicativo (versão 2 e inferior) não têm os meios de processar o formato de conteúdo mais recente em que a Igreja distribui seu conteúdo e deixaram de receber atualizações de conteúdo da equipe de conteúdo da Igreja.
    As versões atuais do aplicativo a partir desta resposta são (Release) 4.1.38.0 e (Beta) 4.1.39.0.

All supported versions of the app (version 4.x, which requires Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, or an up-to-date Xbox One, One S, or One X) have current content. Unsupported versions of the app (version 2 and lower) do not have the means of processing the newer content format the Church…

11. Update for windows 8.1

Update for windows 8.1

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a funtion to delete ALL my personal notes, tags, bookmarks etc. so that I can start over

I have been working so long with various versions of Gospel Library on different platforms and languages with changing annotation philosophies. I now have such a mess that I would like to start over. In the analog world I would simply buy a new set of scriptures.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We won’t be implementing such a feature. However, you can take advantage of the Visible Notebooks feature for effectively the same result—a clean set of the standard works. Create a new notebook, change your default notebook in Settings (or via the Annotate ribbon), then turn off any Notebooks that contain annotations you no longer wish to see.

13. Allow Bookmarks for songs.

It would be great if we could add Bookmarks to songs. to allow us to find favorites and of course we could add a specific title to the bookmark for additional guidance to the user.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Come Follow Me have the ability to fill in the blanks as we study.

Come Follow Me does not have the ability to fill in the blanks as we study. Also the ability to highlight and cross reference (links), tags, and all other features found in the scripture section should be available in the online version of a 'study' document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to upload jpg or png to notes

Occasionally a photo of a certain site or a piece of Gospel art can be extremely insightful and add to the scriptures. It would be nice to be able to include pictures in notes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Abililty to have a note with multiple editors

Akin to Google Keep which allows multiple users to have shared access to a note and edit together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. LDS Library App download for home use

LDS Library App (for PCs) has imbedded videos that work from WiFi. It would be nice if full lessons (w/ video) could be downloaded temporarily so that such could be studied with families at home.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. soporte escrituras usuarios app windows 8.1 (solo libros canonicos)

existen usuarios que no pueden migrar a windows 10, pedimos soporte para descargar catalogo solo de libros canonicos

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Area Plans update

I have noticed that under Area Plans, North America Southeast Area is missing their plan. I live in this area and know that we have had a plan a couple of years ago and just wanted an update.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Back button suggestion

Could the back button in the Gospel Library app for windows also close out of a video when clicked? video kept playing when I backed out

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General