General

1. Offline media and multimedia management

The ability to download audio and video for offline use and the ability to watch videos not embedded into content, like General Conference talks.

147 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bookmark Groups

It would be great if I could group or categorize my bookmarks. I could have a group of bookmarks for the lesson I'm working on and a separate group for scriptures I've memorized, etc. It would make it easier to look for the bookmark I want in a long list.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have added bookmark groups. However, they are in a rudimentary fashion at the moment. The further user feedback we have received has determined we need a new look that allows groups to act more like a tree expanding only those groups you want to see at the moment. We are working on that.

3. 35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Print, download, export, and backup for notes, notebooks, and annotations

While we cannot speak for others, the lack of an export feature has been a major barrier to our adoption of the Gospel Library application as the main tool for our gospel study, especially of the scriptures.

Many consider their collection of personal notes a treasure of gospel study discoveries and personal insights. The ability to independently export or download, backup, print, read, edit, and use their own personal cross-referenced library of notes, as an independent document, would be an incredible addition to the Gospel Library application on all platforms.

Such features addressing versatility and security, common to so many…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are working on updating our management of users notes and other annotations. The end goal is allowing full html notes that include charts and tables. The notes at that point would be exportable so users can have a personal offline backup, printed, or used in any other application a user would like.

5. Copy and Paste options for references

Hello,

2 Suggestions for a future update to windows version regarding the copy and paste options with references:

1. I would love to have your team consider adding an alternative view to references when copying. You could add it under the settings section—under behavior, then under ‘Default Copy Behavior Settings’—add a new field that allows the copied reference to appear at the top of the pasted area rather than always at the bottom. Here is an example:

31 And of tenets thou shalt not talk, but thou shalt declare repentance and faith on the Savior, and remission of sins by baptism,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide the ability to edit tag and notebook titles

There does not appear to be a way to edit Tag or Notebook titles once they are created. If you misspell a word in a title it appears your only choice to correct it is to delete the tag or notebook and start over losing all links already attached under that tag or notebook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Merge Tags

I started using Gospel Library years ago, when tags all defaulted to lower case, and you couldn't have a comma in a tag name. Those features have evolved, and I now have a bunch of duplicate tags, like "agency" and "Agency" or "Jesus Christ; Creator"/"Jesus Christ, Creator." I also have some tags that I gave a different name and realized they were the same, like "Welding Link" and "Sealing Chain."

As far as I can tell, there is no way to select two tags and merge them. I would love to have this feature so that I can clean up…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base