Skip to content

General

286 results found

1. deseo poder resaltar o pintar algunas partes se los libros que me parecen super importantes

Que el himno de la primaria tenga notas y musica con voz y sin ella

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cerrado. No es claro la sugerencia.

Ya es posible pintar diferentes partes del texto con varios colores por usar las opciones “subrayar” y “destacar”.

Dibujar en todos lados de la app no es posible por varias razones dichas en el F.A.Q. en tech.lds.org.

2. journal

In the Samsung version of gospel library I can write notes in a journal but I can't on the windows gospel library and would love it to be able to

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Keyboard Shortcuts

I find keyboard shortcuts extremely useful on PCs. I would greatly enjoy navigation with keyboard shortcuts.

I appreciate all of the work you have done and in many ways now prefer this version to the android version. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closing because this is too generic. There are already many keyboard shortcuts in the application. If you want to see specific keyboard shortcuts, please list them as separate, individual suggestions.

A few example keyboard shortcuts:
    CTRL+F – Search
    Arrow keys – Next/Previous Chapter
    CTRL+T – Tabs
    CTRL+B – Bookmarks

4. Windows App search highlights wrong text on phone

Not sure where to post this so please direct me elsewhere if I'm in the wrong place. For starters, FANTASTIC job with the windows app that I use on my Nokia Icon Windows phone! However, I noticed that she I search, it highlights the wrong text in the results when I click into them. For example, if I search for "to the souls" and then click into D&C 20, as I scroll down to the verse, it highlights the first few words of the verse. This is very minor, but I thought you might want to know. I am available…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multiple windows, like on Android version

Have the ability to switch between "windows" as we are able to do in the android app ...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide Linking ability in the Windows 10 version like in the IOS version would be wonderful

Provide Linking ability in the Windows 10 version like in the IOS version would be wonderful

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Instead of scrolling with the "read along"- how about highlight movmennt option.....

I can't pinpoint why, but I don't love the read along feature. It seems choppy or something-- but it may just be the letters moving across the page. MY POINT is that I'd like it to be a scroll option, or a highlight read along option- where user can decide the actions taken.

Maybe the user could set perimeters they want to have it do a quick scroll, and then once the highlight reaches the bottom, it quickly takes the next line and jumps it to the top, and continues scrolling.

I guess simply put-- because I'm good at that!…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is already planned and is the ultimate goal with the read along feature. For now, read along attempts to estimate the scroll position based on the length of the media file and the percentage of scroll in the reading.

Because this feature will require enormous quantities of files with information about where paragraphs or verses start and end, the more precise version of this feature has been put on hold in favor of more pressing features.

8. Comments button on the home page

I would love to see part of the home menu that would let me look at or search my comments I have put wile studying in the library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closing this feature request because the Annotations Pane, currently in an early form in the beta, fulfills this request. It will become more advanced and fully-featured as the beta progresses and will make the release version of the app when it is completed.

9. Roll out updates at days other than Sunday

It seems like updates are almost always rolled out on Sunday morning. This may be perceived more than anything, but seems like when I sit down in Sunday school, it takes a really long time to open and when it finally does, it has a change log up indicating it was just updated.

The number of people using the app (along with the stress of doing so) peaks Sunday morning, so updating Monday or even Sunday afternoon would make more sense to prevent user frustration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Most of our updates roll out on Saturday afternoon, as can be observed by the change logs. We have released some updates on Tuesdays or Thursdays, but a Sunday update has not happened in a very, very long time—these only occurred when certification was delayed on Microsoft’s end as part of our update submissions to the Windows Store.

Using (or at least opening) the app more frequently on the device you intend to use on Sunday should help to ensure that your app is updated when Sunday comes. You can also always manually check for updates in the Windows Store.

10. The context menu is odd, can we just have a simple list one like on every other app?

I've never even seen anything use a pie menu for anything besides color selection, and when it's actually useful like with the highlighter it shouldn't hide half the options...

I'd prefer to have a rectangular dropdown list like other apps. For the color picker though, perhaps a grid of square color samples would be better. Like what Google Drives uses.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. History

Now that you have implemented tabs, can you limit history to the current tab please?

Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hamburger menu

Hi,
    Please, move the bottom menu to the hamburger menu or remove the hamburguer menu and leave the home button only.

Thank you!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Live Tile Support

I love that you can pin scriptures to start screen, but it would be nice if the tile scrolled so that you can read whole verse (a lot of the verses are too long)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

(New) Closing this as it is a bug and not a feature request.

(Old) While “read along” is an experimental feature, it would be nice to have it pace with playback speed. We are investigating the possibility of improving this feature.

15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. music playback

I would love to be able to play the music from the Children's Songbook, not just the Hymn book.
    There is a play icon for the songs in the Hymn book, but not the Children's SongBook.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As app developers, we don’t have control over what can and cannot be annotated. This is dependent on the content supporting it. We do not control the content and, as such, cannot do anything about unannotatable content.

19. The colors on the win 8 seems to be off. Especially the red looks a little muted in highliting mode. Disappointed in missing tag option,

I would like to see an option where you could add multiple highlight options. Many times scriptures cover multiple topics. I would like to be able to see an option where you could add multiple underlines for multiple subjects. If a verse is underlined multiple times, then the spacing between the lines could be increased to show the extra highlight lines. Another great idea would be an option to add a box around the verses along with the underline and highlight options.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closing this for multiple reasons:

- The colors are modeled after the colors on iOS. Each of the versions of the app has set its own colors for highlights, and we’ve chosen to come as close as possible to the colors the iOS team has chosen.

- Multiple underlining isn’t supported by the annotations web service, and, as such, would not be possible for us to implement in the app.

- Multiple ideas in the same request. Tags already has its own feature request here at UserVoice. Please donate your votes to that request.

20. auto advance next chapter

In the windows phone version automatically advance the next chapter/talk when listening to audio

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General