Skip to content

General

286 results found

1. A better English speaker. The American english speakers pronounce some things so badly that it detract from the scriptures.

Get some better English speakers. The American English speakers pronounce some things so badly that it detracts from the scriptures.

It may sound petty, but it is a real issue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are just the volunteer programmers for Gospel Library for Windows. The Church chooses which readers to publish. Maybe reach out to the publishing department of the Church if you have some suggestions there.

2. Transcripts for training videos

I found a video (Library > Handbooks and Callings > Member and Leadership Responsibilities > Elders Quorum and Relief Society). When the church generates new videos like this, a transcript would be helpful for quick review.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are just the humble volunteer programmers for the Gospel Library for Windows app. The Church chooses which content to publish and if it includes a transcript. Maybe reach out to the publishing department of the Church if you have suggestions?

3. create a way to chose which notebooks to view in the ios version of this app.

It would be nice to be able to hide notebooks on my iPhone or iPad like I can do on my Windows PC and only use the notebook I'm currently working in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Limit votes but not the number of enhancement suggestions

Why link the number of enhancement requests to votes for other ideas? We can understand preventing someone from flooding the community with unrepresentative votes, but we don’t particularly understand limiting a reasonable number of enhancement requests by someone with excellent insights into the application design.

In our case, we prefer to accumulate and submit our enhancement requests in batches. This is not only more efficient, but also prevents us from quickly posting a suggestion for which we later find a solution that eliminates the need to post. We generally try to be reasonable and seldom post more than maybe 5-10…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Continuous play of Conference talks speakers.

Choose a continuous playlist of General Authority talks. Currently, you can choose a speaker and a list of their talks will come up, but it is not a continuous play feature. It will simply go to the next talk in that particular conference. I listen to talks while I run and ride my bike. It would be nice to just turn on iPhone and listen continuously.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Regrettably our volunteer Windows platform team has no ability to provide functionality for your iPhone.

We like the idea of a custom playlist, but again if ever implemented, we would only be able to do it on your Windows device.

6. Edit Notes Windows

Would be great to be able to edit notes, in windows this cannot be done.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?