We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. highlight portion of verse or paragraph, instead the entire section. Sometimes i want just a word, not the whole verse/paragraph.

I would like to be able to highlight just a section (words, or sentences) instead of a whole verse or paragraph.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would love the ability to make notes in headings or headnotes in my scriptures and also in the teaching of the prophets manuals.

Currently, there isn't an option to make notes above chapters or in the headnotes in my scriptures. I'd love to have that feature. Also, you can't mark or highlight those chapter headings either.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As app developers, we don’t have any control over this. The content has to support the annotations being added everywhere.

The content team (a separate team working inside the Church) is working on major changes to the content that should make this a possibility in the future. The size of this change likely means it will take some time before we see it inside the apps.

4. I would love to be able to write comments and lesson quotes or questions right in the text of my scriptures.

I love to teach with the scriptures in my hand, but I'm going blind so I need to use a tablet. I want to be always in the scriptures so I would (turing 50) love to have the scripture app open and then insert the lesson quotes and questions within the text shown on my tablet. That way I can always have the scripture we are studying open and focus on them and then imbed questions and comments to guide me through the lesson. Then the scriptures would be the focus not the whole lesson, half of which we never…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Highlight anything you want

It would be nice to be able to highlight or underline anything the user wants. I have tried to highlight several lines and it does not give me the option. Is there a way to make this app fully user friendly and user specific so that readers can highlight or underline as they wish? Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As app developers, we don’t have any control over this. The content has to support the annotations being added everywhere.

The content team (a separate team working inside the Church) is working on major changes to the content that should make this a possibility in the future. The size of this change likely means it will take some time before we see it inside the apps.

6. difficulty in using my gospel library

My gospel library takes more than twenty five seconds to open and often it closed ir self unexpectedly.please I'm using T.mobile Lumia 521

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make it so I can download entire sections.

There needs to be a way to download everything in a section without having to click on each individual item. If there is already a way to do this then it needs to be clearer to see.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. At the Gospel Book Art for windows, The New Testament is opening the Book of Mormon Art.

Every time I open the gospel art book for new testament it opens the book of mormon art book instead.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Put the scripture notes you added as a selection on the bottom of the screen.

If you could toggle through the notes you added like on the bookmarks then tap the one you want and it would automatically send you straight to the scripture connected to the note. This round make it easier as a seminary student for scripture masteries. Thanks :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There’s no bug here, but we’ll look into making it more obvious. All you need to do is double click on the video to go back to the miniplayer, just as you can do to get to the full screen player.

11. HELP! The Windows mobile version continues to fail on playong back audio (scriptures, etc)

I had tried multiple Windows phones, and work for Microsoft. Audio playback is the most important part of this app to many, and it is just not reliable Window phones. Can this be fixed?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. sync bookmarks between devices

Bookmarks should be the same on my PC (Windows 10) and phone (iPhone). When I update a bookmark on my iPhone, it should get updated on my PC. Why have multiple sets of bookmarks to maintain?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Write in the margins the show as hand writing

I would love to be able to write in margins and on scriptures, also I would love a note book that i could write in, I have a surface pro 3

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

FAQ Question #2:

“2. My device has a pen. Why can’t I just draw on the screen?

This is a really cool feature idea, but, at least at present, it doesn’t appear to be feasible to implement because of the way text reflows in the application. Doing something as simple as adjusting font size or changing the snap or window size for Gospel Library would cause notes created by a pen to become distorted or out of place. We are, however, working on ideas that will still make the pen a valuable tool for study. "

14. audio

Is there a way to get audio turned on? Audio work on my last phone. Or maybe this is a discontinued option

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Gospel Art Book/Kit in Gospel Library App

I would like to see the Gospel Art Book and Kit pictures in the tablet apps. I do not always have access to them (Kit pictures especially) that are suggested in lessons, mostly primary lessons.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The content team has already supplied the Gospel Art Book to Gospel Library apps. In addition to using search to find it, you can find it in the Family section of the library.

Even still, this UserVoice page is for Gospel Library for Windows ((the app). We develop the app, not the content.

17. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature already exists. While it will not step you through each occurrence, it does highlight each occurrence of the relevant word or words in the text. For example, navigate to Come Follow Me: Aaronic Priesthood >> January >> What are the Roles of the Holy Ghost and type the word “Ghost” into the search box. Note that every instance of the word “Ghost” is now highlighted.

18. side by side languages --Audio and Visual!

I'm a pathway student, and there are several Spanish speaking student who struggle with the English scriptures. It would be amazing if LDS.org had there online scriptures in a side-by-side format --- like http://www.scripturessidebyside.org --- except with more languages and less bugs!

It would also be amazing to have the audio scripture verses side by side. Meaning 1 verse read in chosen language --- say Spanish, and then the same verse read in English. It would be a monumental scripture experience to not only help the missionaries learning new languages, but also those of us, who wish to improve upon…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tags, Journal and Notes on the Main Menu

Can we have the Tags, Journal and Notes on the Main Menu just like in the Gospel Library in Android. It eases the burden of looking for your tags and notes.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. combine the copy feature/option into the radial menu/control dial on the mobile/phone version

Currently the copy option/feature on the mobile/phone version is not included in the control dial but is a separate items that 1/2 covers up the ability to select the control dial. It is very frustrating to try it and I can't use either the copy option or the radial dial very well when it works that way. If the copy option was included in the control dial, I would use it a lot more.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, this is a limitation of Windows Phone that we can’t work around without completely rewriting the app—which we are doing. It will be some time before the new version is available.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base