Skip to content

General

286 results found

1. The context menu is odd, can we just have a simple list one like on every other app?

I've never even seen anything use a pie menu for anything besides color selection, and when it's actually useful like with the highlighter it shouldn't hide half the options...

I'd prefer to have a rectangular dropdown list like other apps. For the color picker though, perhaps a grid of square color samples would be better. Like what Google Drives uses.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Put an updated list of all of the scripture masteries as a button on the bottom of the screen.

This would be helpful for me as a seminary student to be able to get to all of the different scripture masteries in a matter of moments.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Put the scripture notes you added as a selection on the bottom of the screen.

If you could toggle through the notes you added like on the bookmarks then tap the one you want and it would automatically send you straight to the scripture connected to the note. This round make it easier as a seminary student for scripture masteries. Thanks :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Live Tile Support

I love that you can pin scriptures to start screen, but it would be nice if the tile scrolled so that you can read whole verse (a lot of the verses are too long)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multiple sets of scriptures

The ability to have multiple sets of scriptures that I can mark and annotate then save the annotations, and be able to open a completely new set of scriptures (almost like buying a new clean unmarked set). So that I can have the previous annotations and markings saved and be able to also work on a new one.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

(New) Closing this as it is a bug and not a feature request.

(Old) While “read along” is an experimental feature, it would be nice to have it pace with playback speed. We are investigating the possibility of improving this feature.

7. music playback

I would love to be able to play the music from the Children's Songbook, not just the Hymn book.
    There is a play icon for the songs in the Hymn book, but not the Children's SongBook.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. highlight portion of verse or paragraph, instead the entire section. Sometimes i want just a word, not the whole verse/paragraph.

I would like to be able to highlight just a section (words, or sentences) instead of a whole verse or paragraph.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The colors on the win 8 seems to be off. Especially the red looks a little muted in highliting mode. Disappointed in missing tag option,

I would like to see an option where you could add multiple highlight options. Many times scriptures cover multiple topics. I would like to be able to see an option where you could add multiple underlines for multiple subjects. If a verse is underlined multiple times, then the spacing between the lines could be increased to show the extra highlight lines. Another great idea would be an option to add a box around the verses along with the underline and highlight options.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closing this for multiple reasons:

- The colors are modeled after the colors on iOS. Each of the versions of the app has set its own colors for highlights, and we’ve chosen to come as close as possible to the colors the iOS team has chosen.

- Multiple underlining isn’t supported by the annotations web service, and, as such, would not be possible for us to implement in the app.

- Multiple ideas in the same request. Tags already has its own feature request here at UserVoice. Please donate your votes to that request.

10. auto advance next chapter

In the windows phone version automatically advance the next chapter/talk when listening to audio

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "Pop out"

Have a 'pop out' feature for the tabs such that it may be in its own window. This would allow a side-by-side view of the tabs. An example of this is the pop out button in outlook email and calendar.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature already exists. While it will not step you through each occurrence, it does highlight each occurrence of the relevant word or words in the text. For example, navigate to Come Follow Me: Aaronic Priesthood >> January >> What are the Roles of the Holy Ghost and type the word “Ghost” into the search box. Note that every instance of the word “Ghost” is now highlighted.

13. Multiple windows, like on Android version

Have the ability to switch between "windows" as we are able to do in the android app ...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Teaching from Lesson Manuals subheadings/bulleted content

Since we're being encouraged to use digital formats instead of print material, it would be helpful to have the ability to mark all text in Windows. In the BoM Gospel Doctrine Manual (Sunday School) I can't highlight underline or make notes in the bulleted areas of the lesson. It makes keeping track of notes while teaching a lesson easier.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As app developers, we don’t have control over what can and cannot be annotated. This is dependent on the content supporting it. We do not control the content and, as such, cannot do anything about unannotatable content.

15. I suggest that you add “Font Color”.

I suggest that you add “Font Color” to the section where we can choose to underline and highlight.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has to be supported by the annotations web service and by LDS.org for us to implement anything of this sort, unfortunately, as these annotations would not sync across to other devices or platforms.

16. The Reference tab gets in the way

When viewing material, I like to be able to view what I am currently reading and the references at the same time. However, when I open the reference tab it gets in the way of the text. It would be nice if you could resize it so it does not get in the way of text.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

On tablet, laptop, and desktop: Pin it open with the pin icon at the top-right of the References pane.

On phone: This is not going to happen for the 8.1 release of the app. We are going in a different direction for the W10 version.

17. Provide Linking ability in the Windows 10 version like in the IOS version would be wonderful

Provide Linking ability in the Windows 10 version like in the IOS version would be wonderful

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. highlighting and the little wheel thing is to complex and dosent work well. I think it should be almost completely redone

Please make this more similar to phone version, it works a lot better and is more simple

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. combine the copy feature/option into the radial menu/control dial on the mobile/phone version

Currently the copy option/feature on the mobile/phone version is not included in the control dial but is a separate items that 1/2 covers up the ability to select the control dial. It is very frustrating to try it and I can't use either the copy option or the radial dial very well when it works that way. If the copy option was included in the control dial, I would use it a lot more.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, this is a limitation of Windows Phone that we can’t work around without completely rewriting the app—which we are doing. It will be some time before the new version is available.

20. History

Now that you have implemented tabs, can you limit history to the current tab please?

Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)